Capital Consortium


Sheboygan County Health & Human Services

Job Center Building - 3620 Wilgus Avenue, Sheboygan, Wisconsin 53081
Phone: (920) 208-5946 | Fax: (920) 208-5900

Office Hours: Monday - Friday 7:45 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

Management Contact: Tim Gessler - Economic Support Manager
Phone: (920) 208-5892

Drug Testing:

Have the customer call (920) 208-5946 to schedule an appointment for the drug test.
IMPORTANT: Tell clients that if they get the voicemail, don’t be surprised if it just says Energy Assistance. It’s the right place. They do both, but only list Energy Assistance in their voicemail.

Vault Card:

Inform customer to go to Sheboygan County Job Center and request a vault card. The receptionist will contact the worker who can issue the card. ID is needed to issue vault cards.

Vault Card Pickup Address - Primary: Sheboygan County Job Center, 3620 Wilgus Ave, Sheboygan, WI 53081

Primary Vault Card Pickup Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.

Site 1 Phone: (920) 208-5946

Primary QUEST Vault Card Coordinator: Cheri Nennig

Backup Primary QUEST Vault Card Coordinator: Bonnie Widder

Homeless Mail Pickup Sites:

Sheboygan County Job Center, 3620 Wilgus Ave, Sheboygan, WI 53081.
Call (920) 208-5946 for more information.

  • Mail pickup time: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
  • Please note: Outside drop box for after hours.


To report a change, customers are directed to use the lobby phone to call CCA or the computers in the lobby to report via Access.
To apply for benefits, computers, paper applications and phones are available in the lobby from 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m..
If it’s a new program we give them all applications options. If they want to apply while there, client registration is complete and an appointment scheduled.

EBD Broker List:

Workers can release case information without a release of information form or authorized representative form to the following contracted agencies:

  • Family Care: Care Wisconsin, Community Care, Inc. and My Choice Family Care
  • IRIS: Advocates 4U, Connections, Frist Person Care Consultants and TMG


All Fraud/Overpayment referrals are now done through B.R.I.T.S.

Overpayment Inquiries:

When callers have a question about an overpayment refer caller to Clarissa Roberts at (920) 208-5920.

Sheboygan County Property Records Website Link:

Click here to look up property information in Sheboygan County

Safe at Home Coordinator:

Becky Burdick:  

Sheboygan County Nursing Homes:

Click here for a list of nursing homes in Sheboygan County

Aging & Disability Resource Center

  • Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
  • Toll-Free: (800) 596-1919 | Phone: (920) 467-4100
  • Address: 650 Forest Avenue, Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085
  • Email:

Child Care Resource & Referral, Inc.:

Child Related Resources:

  • Birth to Three Program - Sheboygan County Health & Human Services - (920) 459-3030
  • Family Resource Center
    • Phone: (920) 892-6706
    • Address: 1500 B Douglas Drive, Plymouth WI 53073
  • Head Start
    • Phone: (920) 458-1154 or 1-800-232-4609
    • Address: 5350 Tower Drive, Sheboygan WI 53081
  • Rainbow Kids
    • Phone: (920) 452-2838
    • Address: 824 Superior Avenue, Sheboygan WI 53081

Child Protective Services:

Any concerned individual can report suspected abuse or neglect directly to a local child protective service agency or law enforcement agency. Certain individuals whose employment brings them into contact with children are required by law to report any suspected abuse or neglect or threatened abuse or neglect to a child seen in the course of their professional duties.

  • Phone: (920) 459-6418 or (920) 459-3111 After Hours
  • Address: Sheboygan County Health & Human Services, 1011 N 8th St, Sheboygan, WI 53081
    • Elkhart Lake Police Department - (920) 876-2244
    • Kohler Police Department - (920) 459-3877
    • Plymouth Police Department - (920) 893-6541
    • Sheboygan City Police Department - (920) 459-3333
    • Sheboygan County Sheriff's Department - (920) 459-3111
    • Sheboygan Falls Police Department - (920) 467-7902

Child Support Agency:

Sheboygan County Child Support Call Center

  • Phone: (414) 615-2591
  • Address: Courthouse Annex-2nd Floor, 615 North 6th Street, Sheboygan, WI 53081
  • Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.


  • Mary’s Room
    • Address: 4219 HWY 42, Sheboygan WI 53083 | Phone: (920) 208-8258.

Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP):

People who meet the following three criteria could be eligible for additional help with food:

  1. 60 or older
  2. a Wisconsin resident
  3. have HH income at 130% FPL or less.

Hunger Task Force of Milwaukee covers Sheboygan | Phone: (414) 777-0483

Community Resources for Sheboygan County:

Crisis Services:

  • 24-Hour Mental Health / Alcohol / Drug Abuse Crisis Line: (920) 459-3151 or 1-877-605-5165
  • Reach Helpline: 1-800-300-2272 or (920) 457-1111
  • United Way Information/Referrals: 211

Dental Assistance:

  • Lakeshore Community Dental Clinic – LTC – (920) 693-1185 (free dental services for low income clients NOT on Medical Assistance)
    • Address: 1290 North Avenue, Cleveland WI 53015
    • Call for appointment
  • Lakeshore Community Health Center – (920) 783-6633 (free basic dental services for Medical Assistance clients)
    • Address: 1721 Saemann Avenue, Sheboygan WI 53081

Division of Vocational Rehabilitation:

  • Address: Sheboygan County Job Center, 3620 Wilgus Avenue, Sheboygan, WI 53081
  • Phone: (920) 208-5855 (Voice) | 1-866-764-6736 (TTY) | 1-888-387-0408 (Toll Free)
  • Fax: (920) 459-3855

Domestic Violence / Sexual Assault Victim Services:

  • Sheboygan County DA Victim Witness Program – (920) 459-3099
  • Safe Harbor – (920) 452-7640 or 1-800-499-7640

Elder Abuse Prevention:

  • Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC)
    • Phone: (920) 467-4100 or 1-800-596-1919
    • Address: 650 Forest Avenue, Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085

Report these types of Elder Abuse: Physical, Financial, Emotional Abuse, and Neglect

Energy Assistance:

Energy Services Inc., also known as Wisconsin Home Energy Assistance Program (WHEAP), provides free cash grants to help people pay their winter heating and energy bills. The Energy Assistance program is operated from October 1st through May 15th of each year. You may obtain an appointment by contacting the agency during business hours. If needed, an appointment date and time will be scheduled. The unit also administers crisis and proactive funds during the entire year and that information is available by contacting our agency during regular business hours. If you are a homeowner and your furnace needs replacement or repair you may also be eligible for assistance with this program.

  • Phone: (920) 208-5946, call to schedule appointment
  • Energy Assistance Service Locations:
    • St. Vincent de Paul - (920) 457-4844
    • Salvation Army - (920) 458-3723
    • Plymouth St. Vincent de Paul - (920) 892-2989
    • Plymouth Salvation Army - (920) 893-4076
  • Weatherization
    • Partners For Community Development, Inc. | Phone: (920) 459-2780

Emergency Assistance:

Sheboygan County residents should call Forward Services at (920) 395-9154. For Emergency Assistance eligibility information please visit the State website at

Food Pantries:

  • Sheboygan County Interfaith Organization (Bridgeway) Phone: (920) 457-7272
  • Meals on Wheels Phone: (920) 451-7011
  • Sheboygan Food Pantry Information Phone: (920) 453-0169

Food Share Employment and Training (FSET):

Food Share Employment and Training (FSET).This program assists people who get FoodShare to find a job through work activities and education and training.

  • Forward Service Corporation
    • Phone: (920) 395-9154

Funeral or Cremation Services:

If a funeral home, cemetery, or crematory service provider contacts an income maintenance (IM) agency to check a deceased individual’s Medicaid eligibility, submit reimbursement applications, or to check on requests/applications that have been submitted, please refer them to contact WFCAP at:

The WFCAP call center hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. In addition, only service providers may submit WFCAP applications. Family members interested in funeral/burial assistance should speak with a service provider.
As a reminder, IM agencies are responsible for processing health care applications and they must be processed prior to determining eligibility for WFCAP.

Housing Programs:

  • Sheboygan Housing Authority (City of Sheboygan)
    • Phone: (920) 459-3466
    • Address: 611 N Water Street, Sheboygan, WI 53081
    • Remainder of Sheboygan County should contact Horizon Management Group at 1-800-333-8250
  • Emergency/Homeless Housing Assistance:
    • Salvation Army (Emergency Lodging & other financial assistance)
      • Phone: (920) 458-3723
      • Address: 710 Pennsylvania Avenue, Sheboygan WI 53081
    • St. Vincent de Paul
      • Phone: (920) 457-4844
      • Address: 4215 HWY 42 North, Sheboygan WI 53083
    • Lakeshore CAP
      • Phone: (920) 803-6991
      • Address: 2508 S 8th Street, Sheboygan WI 53081
    • Plymouth St. Vincent de Paul
      • Phone: (920) 892-4913
      • Address: 2225 Eastern Avenue, Plymouth WI 53073
    • Plymouth Salvation Army
      • Phone: (920) 893-4076
      • Address: 110 E Mill Street, Plymouth WI 53073

Kinship Care:

Legal Services:

  • Lawyer Referral & Information Service - 1-800-362-9082
  • Legal Action of Wisconsin
    • Address: 404 N Main Street, Ste 702, Oshkosh, WI 54901
    • Phone: (920) 233-8521 or 1-800-236-1128
  • Salvation Army Legal Clinic
    • Address: 710 Pennsylvania Avenue, Sheboygan, WI 53081
    • Phone: (920) 458-3723

Prenatal Care Coordination:

First-time moms who are less than 29 weeks pregnant, meet income requirements, and live in a service area are eligible for free help from a personal nurse who will come to your home to offer advice, support, and a good laugh when you need it most through your pregnancy and until your baby is 2 years old.

Safe at Home Program:

Safe at Home is a statewide address confidentiality program that provides victims of actual or threatened domestic abuse, child abuse, sexual abuse, stalking, and trafficking, or those who simply fear for their physical safety with a legal substitute address to be used for both public and private purposes. Enrollment in Safe at Home allows participants to use and receive mail at an assigned address in lieu of their actual address. Safe at Home then forwards mail from the assigned address to participants’ actual addresses free of charge.
If your customers have any questions regarding Safe at Home, please have them call (608) 266-6613 or
More information is also available:

Safelink Wireless®:

Direct customers to this site for information on how customers can get a free phone.

SAFELINK WIRELESS® service is a program for Income eligible households provided by TracFone Wireless, Inc. In order to participate in the SAFELINK WIRELESS® service, persons must meet certain eligibility requirements set by each State where the service is to be provided. These requirements are based on a person’s participation in a state or Federal support programs or by meeting the Income Poverty Guidelines as defined by the U.S. Government. SAFELINK WIRELESS® service is limited to one person per household.

Salvation Army:

Emergency lodging and other financial assistance

  • Phone: (920) 458-3723
  • Address: 710 Pennsylvania Avenue, Sheboygan WI 53081

Social Security Administration:

  • Phone: 1-877-635-3549 or 1-800-772-1213
    Address: 1137 N 26th Street, Sheboygan WI 53081

Suicide Prevention:

  • National Suicide Prevention Line: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
    • For Veterans, press 1. En Español, oprima el 2
  • Sheboygan Mobile Crisis Program:
    • 1202 North 31st Street, Sheboygan, WI 53081 | Meetings at this location by appointment only.
  • 24-hour Crisis Line: (920) 459-3151
  • Family Services of Northeast Wisconsin, Inc.: (920) 436-6800 or (800) 998-9609

Transportation Services:

  • Sheboygan County Interfaith Organization (medical) - (920) 457-7272
  • ADRC (elderly) - (920) 467-4100 or 1-800-924-0408
  • Metro Connection (elderly/disabled) - (920) 459-3420 or 1-800-924-0408
  • Medical Transportation Reimbursement - 1-866-907-1493

For more information about other transportation services contact 211.

Veterans Services:

  • Sheboygan County Wisconsin Veterans Service Office
    • Veterans Service Officer: Charlene Cobb
    • Phone: (920) 459-3053 | Fax: (920) 459-3055
    • Address:Courthouse, 615 N. 6th Street, Sheboygan, WI 53081-4692
  • Veterans Assistance Counselor: Call (920) 2048-5313

Wisconsin Works (W-2):

Forward Service Corporation

  • Phone: (920) 395-9154

For more information on Wisconsin Works (W-2) may be obtained from the State web site.


To apply visit Sheboygan County Health & Human Services, 1011 N 8th St, Sheboygan WI 53081, or call (920) 459-3417